sexta-feira, 9 de março de 2012

[EN] Joseph Kony - please remember his name and spread the word

http://aeiou.expresso.pt/e-obrigatorio-ver-este-video-ate-ao-fim-custe-o-que-custar=f710025
http://kony2012.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/

72 hours ago I had no idea who was this person. A friend refered him as a target on social networks. But I didn't know why.
I then watched the WHOLE following video and it really made an impact on me.
Read the video. You will understand what I mean.


However if you think you don't have the time to watch it, let me summarize the problem for you. This way there is no excuse:
- Joseph Kony is the leader of a rebel group in Africa
- he kidnapps children. Turns boys into soldiers, makes them kill and mutilate other children. Turns girls into sex slaves.
- he has kidnapped more than 30000 children
- kids are scared to sleep because they are afraid of being kidnapped
- he has kidnapped kids for 20 years
- he fights to maintain his power. JUST THAT!

Like a friend of mine says "change the world, one person at a time". Well, we can make a difference by making this name known worldwide. I hope you spread the word. Make others know this name. Let's start here with Joseph Kony.

Thank you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário